Off-campus Peer Support Ambassadors (OPSA) programme is designed to promote student integration through off-campus living experience and to build an off-campus community.
If you are:
- a full-time undergraduate student;
- experienced in working with people from multi-cultural backgrounds;
- experienced in organizing student activities;
- able to think of and implement new initiative; and
- mature, responsible, positive and open-minded,
join our OPSA Student Host team in 2018/19 to provide peer support to non-local undergraduates and exchange students living out of campus. Let’s build a home away from campus together!
Reward for Service
- HK$52 per hour
- Up to 17 hours per week
- Up to 10 months (Aug 2017- May 2018)
Attend the information session to know more about OPSA.
|April 24, 2018||17:00 – 18:00||Li Dak Sum Yip Yio Chin Academic Building, 1/F, Room 1511||Here|
Complete supplementary application form at https://goo.gl/q3y5x5 and apply through Campus Work Scheme (CWS) in AIMS (Job. No.: W18GSO004) by April 27, 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview during May 2-4, 2018.
Global Services Office email@example.com / 3442 8089