Off-campus Peer Support Ambassadors (OPSA) programme is designed to promote student integration through off-campus living experience and to build an off-campus community.
If you are:
- a full-time undergraduate student who is living off-campus;
- experienced in working with people from multi-cultural backgrounds;
- experienced in organizing student activities;
- able to think of and implement new initiative; and
- mature, responsible, positive and open-minded.
join our OPSA Student Host team in 2019 to provide peer support to non-local undergraduates and exchange students living off-campus. Let’s build a home away from campus together!
- HK$52 per hour
- Up to 17 hours per week
- Up to 5 months (Jan 2019 – May 2019)
Attend the information session to know more about OPSA.
|20 Nov 2018
|14:00 – 15:00||Yeung Kin Man Academic Building, LT-9
(SAE Magnetics Lecture Theatre)
Complete supplementary application form at http://bit.ly/CityUOPSA and apply through Campus Work Scheme (CWS) in AIMS (Job. No.: W18GSO013) by 23 November 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview during 28 – 30 November 2018.
Result will be announced in early December 2018.
Global Engagement Office email@example.com / 3442 8089